I’ll admit that I’ve killed every plant I’ve ever had. I’ve had all sorts of plants in my house or on my balcony, and I even managed to kill a succulent that a very good friend gave me. Its devastating that these plants had no chance with me. But that was then and this is now. I am a changed human!
I’ve done a lot of research on indoor plants and realised that they have the amazing ability to lift the vibration of your home.
The plants I currently share my home with are listed below and I am looking to expand and spread the love.
- Snake Plant (Mother-in-law’s tongue) – a vertical dream to look at
- Monstera Deliciosa – such a cool plant
- Maidenhair Fern – an evergreen delight
- Elephant Ear – large and wonderful
- Cactus (Mammillaria Pilcayensis) – absolutely adorable
- String of Pearls and String of Bananas – both visually appealing
- Aloe Vera – handy for human cuts
These indoor plants have been wonderful to share my home with. They have lifted the vibration in my home, and provided much needed life and love surrounding me.
Indoor plants have even given my home a homely feel I can relax in. So, since my plants are looking after me, I look after my plants and give them lots of love. Show your plants your gratitude.
Benefits of indoor plants
- Cleans the air by absorbing pollutants
- Helps us breath easy by creating oxygen
- Reduces stress by bringing nature to your living space
- Improves mental health by creating a positive environment making us feel relaxed and safe
- A decor dream to show off your plants to your family and friends.
- Plants bring good luck!
How to care for your plants
- Obviously give your plants the water, sun and fertilizer they need.
- Each plant has special needs so make sure you research and learn about them.
- Talk to your plants and give them encouragement to grow and thrive.
- Polish the leaves of your plants with a damp cloth to remove dust and give that green shine.
As you might have realised having indoor plants can certainly lift the vibration of your home. So, if you don’t already share your home with a plant then I encourage you to buy one and see for yourself. Buy whichever plant you feel drawn to. Or, if you already enjoy the benefits of indoor plants, then I encourage you to go get another one and build upon your plant family.